Jumpstart Your Music Career In Less Time Than You Could Imagine!
Dear fellow musician,
I’m Bobby Owsinski, a producer/engineer who lives in Los Angeles and the author of 23 books on recording, music, and the music business. My books include The Mixing Engineer’s Handbook, The Music Producer’s Handbook, Social Media Promotion for Musicians, and Music 4.0: A Survival Guide for Making Music in the Internet Age, and they’re used in recording and business programs in colleges all over the world. I’ve written hundreds of articles for magazines like Mix, EQ, Hollywood Reporter, Music Connection, Pro Sound News and many more, and I’ve been featured in those magazines as well. I’m also a contributor to Forbes on the new music business and have been a featured audio expert on ABC’s 20/20 program and a music branding expert on CNN.
Along the way I’ve worked on projects for over a hundred artists that you would probably know, including Iron Maiden, Chicago, Neil Young, The Who, Willie Nelson, The Ramones. I even worked on Jimi Hendrix’s Rainbow Bridge DVD.
If you’re reading this, it’s probably because you’re not where you want to be in the music business.
You might be a musician, an engineer, a producer, or a songwriter who hasn’t caught that break yet, but you aren’t sure what your next step is.
Maybe you need to gig more, or to find a better gig or clients, but aren't sure how to do it.
Maybe your goal is to be a session musician, or go on the road with a major artist, but you just don’t know how to get to that level.
Maybe you're just not doing the things in music that you dreamed you'd be doing.
Believe me, I know how you feel. I was there myself once.
I grew up in small town in rural Pennsylvania - population 5,000. There was no one within 150 miles that I could turn to for advice about the music business. Even the smartest, most well connected musician in the area had no experience with the “real” music business.
I went through all the things that you’ve probably gone through or are going through now, from looking for a better band to play in, to playing bad gigs in front of 5 people, to being ripped off by agents and managers, to wondering why my band wasn’t playing more gigs even though we were really good.
When I actually did get my first real break when my band signed a record deal with a major label subsidiary, I was shocked to find out how much I needed to learn after hearing the first playback on the big studio monitors of a major New York City recording studio. I was so woefully unprepared for the experience that I almost cried.
To make matters worse, when the record came out, I was humiliated to find that most of the parts that I played had been replaced. The record died and before you know it, I was back playing in the same old clubs once again. It was like that whole part of my life never happened.
Worst of all, I realized that through the entire experience, I hadn’t really made any contacts that might help me with my career. It was such a huge mistake.
To make a long story short, from that moment on I dedicated myself to finding out as much about the music business as I could, along with the skills I needed to know to play with the big boys.
A few years later I found myself in Los Angeles with $600 in my pocket and not knowing a single soul. I was starting from as close to ground zero as you can get.
For the next ten years I took every gig I could doing anything anyone asked. I played on demos, I played showcases, I recorded and mixed artists, bands and rappers, music for television shows, commercials and bad movies. I worked my behind off, learning everything I could along the way.
Soon I found myself working on much higher profile projects, meeting some of the movers and shakers of the business, and and even hanging out with so many of my boyhood heroes that I can’t even think of them all (although George Harrison and Ringo come immediately to mind - Michael Jackson too). From that unlikely start in rural Pennsylvania, it’s been a very good career after all.
Why do I tell you my story? Well for one thing, if I knew then what I know now, I could’ve saved myself a lot of time and heartache along the way. I don’t want you to go through the same thing.
What I’ve learned over my 25+ years in the Los Angeles music scene and from meeting some of the greats of our business both in front and behind the scenes (like session musicians, engineers and producers), is that they all have the same traits that have made them a success.
I’ve thought about this a lot, and I’ve distilled those characteristics down into a program called Musical Prosperity Breakthrough that’s designed to show you all the things that you need to take your career to the next level. It’s everything that I wish I knew way back when.
Your Success In Today’s Music Business Is Determined By Four Critical Areas.
I’ll Give You the Template for Each One
Here’s an overview of how my Music Prosperity Breakthrough Program is designed.
It’s organized in 4 different modules, which in themselves have multiple templates because I want you to be able to take what I give you and actually implement it.
Module 1: How To Be A Musical Entrepreneur. If you’re in the music business, then by definition you’re not looking for a job. Even if you have a music job or a gig, it’s usually only good for a short period of time, so you have to know how to think like an entrepreneur not only to survive, but to prosper. That’s what all the top pros do. In this module:
- I’ll show you how to make connections with the people that are able to hire you for a gig, a tour, a record deal and more.
- You’ll learn why a modern press kit is instrumental to success, and how to create one that makes music writers, agents and promoters want to read it.
- I’ll describe how publicity works in the music business that we live in today (not the one of yesterday), and how you can take advantage of it to raise your visibility.
- I’ll show you the ins and outs of 21st century marketing so you can market yourself, your band, or your music successfully.
- You’ll get the 4 steps that will help your crowdfunding project be a success, as well as the 6 mistakes to avoid.
- And you’ll hear about the single most important thing that you can do to get ahead that every hit artist, band, producer, engineer or songwriter does, but most musicians unfortunately avoid.
- And much more.
Module 2: How To Develop Your Personal or Band’s Brand. Having a brand is how people remember you. We all have one, but you can’t make it work for you unless you cultivate it. I’ll go into depth and detail to show you the options you have to help you stand out from the musical crowd.
- We’ll look at how one LA studio musician built a brand that has kept him booked solid for years working on the biggest hts while other studio musicians are back to playing weddings to make ends meet.
- You’ll get the 6 simple steps to discover your brand, and most importantly, how to develop it so fans or the people that can hire you always remember and relate to you.
- I’ll give you the steps you need to make sure you get a great photo, one of the keys to your branding, and avoid the typical mistakes that musicians and bands make.
- I’ll show you how just having a logo can bring in extra revenue.
- And we’ll look at the brands of hit artists, and why that helps fans subconsciously like them.
- And much more.
Module 3: How To Have An Online Presence Like The Pros. The key to your success is not just that you’re online, but rather online in such a way that you can attract attention to your music or what you do. This is not luck. There are specific things you can do to increase your odds of success once you know them.
- I’ll show you the strategic importance of a website, and how to create one that has a professional look both cheaply and quickly.
- You’ll discover the two main website elements that are responsible for getting you the most gigs, yet most musicians, bands, engineers and producers overlook them.
- I’ll show you how to get the most views for both your YouTube channel and any video that you post by using the secrets that only a few online video gurus know.
- You’ll see a trick you can use to establish yourself on YouTube that only the hippest record labels currently use.
- We’ll look at not just using Facebook and Twitter, but how to use them to promote yourself and your music with them.
- I’ll show you how to save time posting on social media so you can spend more time doing the thing you love most - creating music.
- And I’ll show you why a mailing list can be the most important online tool that you can have for getting you gigs, and how to build and maintain that list.
- And much more.
Module 4: Achieving The Next Level. Once you’ve done the groundwork, it’s time to meet the people that you’ve got to impress in order to get the gig, sell your music, get a new client, or be called for more work.
- I’ll tell you about the single thing that attracts managers, agents and record labels to you.
- If you’re an artist, you’ll see how to please your core fans while changing your casual fans into avid followers.
- You’ll see how evaluate your current musical or technical skill set, and the things you have to do to pump them up to advance your career.
- We’ll look at the mindset of a top earning pro and why it’s just as important as your skill level.
- You’ll see the 5 ways that most successful musicians, engineers or producers begin their careers, and how that knowledge can help you move faster up the ladder.
- And finally, you'll discover the professional etiquette that’s expected of you by both touring and studio pros.
The Music Prosperity Breakthrough Online Training Program is Composed Of:
Component #1 - Four Training Modules, each consisting of audio and video files in a password-protected website so you may access them at your convenience 24/7. Each session consists of an overview summary, core lessons, and bonus content, along with supporting exhibits, checklists, action plans and other documents and videos.
Component #2 - Four Live Question and Answer (Q&A) Calls. In addition to the four training modules, you’ll also have the opportunity to ask questions and get answers on four live question and answer calls.
I’ll invite you to submit your questions ahead of time, but you’ll also be able to call in or email your question during the call. These live Q&A calls will last at least 90 minutes and will be recorded and made available to you.
Component #3 - Checklists, timelines, transcripts, actual documents, models and samples to make it super-easy for you to implement the strategies discussed. For instance, you’ll receive complete checklists for creating a crowdfunding music project, gathering website elements, discovering your brand, creating a press kit and more!
Component #4 - Lifetime access to the entire Music Prosperity Breakthrough Online Training Program– so it’ll all be there whenever you need to go back to it as you progress.
There’s a lot in this program, but here’s the good news. You don’t have to do everything I give you in the Music Prosperity Breakthrough Online Training Program. In fact, nobody does. I’ll show you your options and teach you how to decide which path to take given what you do in music, how much time you have, and your particular goals.
By now you’re probably asking yourself......
This sounds great, but what's the price?"
Answer: Not Much Given The Personal Support and Everything Else You're Getting.
I asked myself how much should I charge for the Music Prosperity Breakthrough Coaching Program?
If I charged $5,000 it would be worth it. There’s a lot of great information there.
But it's not $5,000 or $2,500 or even $1,000.
The regular price for my Music Prosperity Breakthrough Coaching Program is just $497...
But wait ----- I'm going to give you an even better deal when you enroll by 6 pm Eastern (3 pm Pacific) on February 28th.
You can enroll in Music Prosperity Breakthrough Coaching Program, where I’ll mentor you every step of the way to get your career in shape to meet your musical goals for just $247!
Or you can pay 3 payments of $97 each. That’s less than a new instrument, or even a pair of concert tickets!
Click here now to enroll in my Music Prosperity Breakthrough Coaching Program and let's get started! Remember, the investment in my program is peanuts compared with the revenue that a healthy career can bring. Plus, you're protected by my full 100% money back guarantee (see below).
I'm ready to back up everything I claim. Enroll right now. If you're not satisfied after the first two modules, then I don't want your money and I'll give back every penny back to you. No hassles and we can part as friends. 100% Money-Back Guaranteed.
Let's Get Started Today!
I'm very confident that my Music Prosperity Breakthrough Coaching Program will be one of the smartest financial moves you'll ever make.
I always say to myself, "If I only knew then what I know now." Now you can take advantage of my experience to help you get to the next level. Click here right now to sign up for my Music Prosperity Breakthrough Coaching Program and let's get started!
All the best,
The Music Properity Breakthrough Coaching Program is offered by Bobby Owsinski Media Group at 4109 Burbank Blvd. * Burbank, CA 91505
Questions? Contact us at 818-588-6606